Dachstein Hut to Hut Trekking
Price from: £699.00
An excellent alpine trekking trip including some Via Ferrata climbing routes...
This Alps trekking trip has got everything: classic walking in beautiful scenery, stunning glaciers, steep rock faces, vast mountain plateaus, pretty alpine meadows and typical "Almhütten" mountain huts for you to stay overnight in.
- Beautiful alpine meadows
- Numerous glaciers
- High rocky cliff faces
- Limestone mountain range
- Excellent alpine huts
Gosausee - Hofpürgl Hütte
Hofpürgl Hütte - Adamek Hütte
Adamek Hütte - Dachstein - Simony Hütte
Simony Hütte - Dachstein Südwandhütte
Dachstein Südwandhütte - Guttenberg Haus
Guttenberg Haus - Krippenstein - Obertraun
Depart Austria and take your flight back to the UK.
- This itinerary is only intended as a guideline. Daily schedules may change slightly in accordance with individual group's differing walking speeds and varying weather conditions.
Dates and Prices Info
Prices are based on groups of 4-8 people. We would recommend that you arrive in Salzburg no later than 10am on Day One of the itinerary.
|Group size ||Price|
- Full event planning, logistics and client liaison
- Experienced UIAGM mountaineering guide(s)
- 5 night's accommodation in mountain huts with breakfast and evening meal
- 1 night bed and breakfast accommodation in Salzburg
- Transport to/from Salzburg from Airport by car
- First Aid and safety equipment
- Clothing and equipment discount for Cotswold Outdoors and Montane
- Flights to/from Austria
- Personal expenses
- Mountaineering equipment (helmet, crampons, ice axe, harness)
- Other personal equipment
- Lunches/drinks in the mountain huts
- Travel insurance
- Cable car fees
- Additional hut fee for non-alpine club members (approx 10euros per night)
If you have any questions about this activity please do not hesitate to ask.
Those who enjoy walking in the Alps and thrive off the variation that walking from hut to hut will bring. In order to attempt the more difficult Via Ferrata participants must be experienced Via Ferratists (up to grade C/D). Walking terrains will vary from grassy alpine meadows to rugged, rocky legdes and snow/ice covered glaciers.
+44 (0)17687 75337