Dolomites Anello Zoldano Circuit Trek
Price from: £799.00
A flexible European trekking holiday in the Italian Dolomites...
An excellent circular trekking trip which is suitable for all and takes in the picturesque mountain ranges surrounding the stunning Zoldo valley
- Non technical
- Relaxed days walking
- Exceptional views
- Start and end at any point on circuit
Another great thing about this package is that due to its circular nature, the trek can be joined at any point along its route and you will always lead back to where you started, making it a hassle free and affordable way of taking in the breathtaking beauty of this stunning local area.
For the more ambitious the route can also be extended and made into a 9 day circuit which includes ascents to the Monte Civetta, Monte Pelmo and Sasso di Bosconero summits.
Stay in hotel accommodation on the first and last night on the trip and stay the remainder of the time in a different mountain hut as you progress along this spectacular valley-top route.
Day 2: Rifugio Angelini
Day 3: Rifugio San Sebastiano
Day 4: Rifugio Sonnino al Coldai
Day 5: Rifugio Venezia
Day 6: Rifugio Remauro
Fly to Venice Treviso or Venice Marco Polo Airport and transfer to your accommodation in the Zoldo Valley.
Start the circuit at Le Boccole/Forno di Zoldo and trek to Rifugio Angelini/Sora 'l Sass to the heart of the Mezzodì range. 4.30-5 hours walking time.
From Rifugio Angelini to Passo Duran/Rifugio San Sebastiano in the Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park across the Val Pramper. 5.30-6 hours walking time.
From Passo Duran to Rifugio Sonnino al Coldai through the Moiazza and Monte Civetta massifs. 6-6.30 hours walking time.
From Rifugio Sonnino/Coldai to Rifugio de Luca (Venezia) below Monte Pelmo, crossing its southern face. About 4-5 hours walking time.
From Rifugio Venezia to Passo Cibiana/Rifugio Remauro crossing the old military road toward Zoppè di Cadore and Monte Rite with its famous WW1 fort. 5 hours walking time.
From Passo Cibiana to Le Boccole/Forno di Zoldo crossing the Sfornioi/Bosconero range. 5-5.30 hours walking time. Stay a final night in the Zoldo Valley.
Transfer back to the airport for your flight home.
- This itinerary is for our 6 day trekking package and is just to give you a guide. As the entry and exit points along the circuit are totally flexible the order in which the route is taken may change depending on individual group requirements.
- PLEASE NOTE: our 9 day package involves all of the above plus an extension on the basic walk and some higher level summit treks.
Dates and Prices Info
The prices are based on groups of 6 participants although we accept groups of between 4 and 12 people. Changes in group size may affect the overall price of the package.
8 day package/6 days trekking - £799.00
This package is based on bookings from Saturday to Saturday with 5 night's half board mountain hut accommodation and 2 night's bed and breakfast accommodation in the valley.
11 day package/9 days trekking - £999.00
This package is based on bookings from Saturday to Tuesday with 8 night's half board mountain hut accommodation and 2 night's bed and breakfast accommodation in the valley.
The best flights to take for this trip are to either Venice Treviso or Venice Marco Polo.
Venice Treviso-Zoldo (1 hour 20 min transfer time, 95km)
Venice Marco Polo-Zoldo (1 hour 19 min transfer time, 116km)
PLEASE NOTE - Airport transfers are not included in the cost of this package
- Full event planning and client liaison
- Experienced UIAGM guide and all his expenses
- 5 night's accommodation, breakfast and dinner in the mountain huts included in the programme
- 2 night's bed and breakfast hotel accommodation in Zoldo Valley
- Rescue service during the programmed activities
- Group safety gear if necessary (harness, helmet, ropes, karabiners)
- Vehicle transfers within the valley
- Discount clothing voucher for Cotswold Outdoors and Montane
- Airport transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Food not mentioned in the meals above
- Additional drinks and other expenses not included in the hut packages
- Essential personal gear
If you have any questions about this activity please do not hesitate to ask.
+44 (0)17687 75337