Lake District 10 Peaks Challenge
Price from: £225.00
Ref No: Activus 002
A one day event undertaking 10 of the best peaks in the Lakes
The Lake District 10 Peaks Challenge is a shortened version of our Lake District 24 Peaks Challenge and follows the same route that is done on day 1 of this 2 day event. Passing through and over some of the most picturesque valleys in the region the walk offers spectacular mountain views along some of the quieter routes.
- Scafell Pike
- Buttermere Valley
- Langdale Valley
- High Stile Range
- Piers Ghyll
This is a tough challenge that will test your endurance and strength. Set in the beautiful Lake District you will climb 10 peaks within 24 hours, encountering difficult terrain, lengthy ascents and steep descents along the way.
Your mental and physical stamina will be tested to the max!
Why not challenge yourself and a team of colleagues with this exciting 10 Peaks event and raise money for your favourite charity.
Those with more preparation under their belt will certainly enjoy the challenge more - so often people underestimate the amount of sheer hard work required to complete a challenge of this calibre.
1 night in a guest house in Keswick (bed and breakfast basis only)
1 night in a youth hostel in Keswick (dinner, bed and breakfast included)
Arrive in the Lake District and make your way to Keswick and your accommodation.
Have an early breakfast at your accommodation and then get in the minibus to be taken to the start place of the walk, Gatesgarth Farm where you will meet your guide for the day.
Dates and Prices Info
Price is based on our standard package for group size 8. However, we can provide specific costings for tailor-made events on receipt of your booking request.
Discounts are available for larger groups.
- Full event planning/logistics + client liaison
- Link transport at start and end of walk
- Experienced Mountaineering Instructor ratio 1:8 staff:client
- Use of trekking poles
- 2-way radio communication
- First Aid and emergency equipment
- 2 night's accommodation: Bed and Breakfast or Hostel
- High energy food and drinks during the event
- Big discount on outdoor clothing and equipment
- Photographic highlights of your challenge on CD
- Transport to/from the Lake District
- Transfer from/to Penrith Railway Station to/from Keswick accommodation can be arranged at extra cost.
If you have any questions about this activity please do not hesitate to ask.
+44 (0)17687 75337