Lake District 24 Peaks Challenge
Price from: £299.00
Ref No: Activus 003
A two day Lake District trekking challenge - not to be taken lightly...
The 24 Peaks Challenge encapsulates what the Lake District is all about and compacts it down into a fantastic two day mountain walking experience.
- Beautiful location
- Conquer the Lake District
- Many major peaks
- Mental and Physical challenge
This event is very demanding and places great strain on the body, especially if it has not been properly prepared prior to the challenge. Although successfully finishing the challenge is possible for anybody with enough determination; a high level of fitness and lots of previous training are highly recommended and are absolutely vital for those without prior mountain walking experience.
Fitness and Safety
In order to help participants improve their fitness before undertaking this event we offer preparation training weekends in the Lake District and Snowdonia which will give you a sound base from which to seriously attempt this challenge.
As with all active pursuits, the fitter you are, the more enjoyment you will glean from the experience and the more you will get out of it as a whole. The sense of achievement that comes with completing a difficult challenge such as this is incomparable and we can guarantee you'll fall in love with the great outdoors!
2 night's in a Keswick guest house (bed and breakfast only)
2 night's in Keswick youth hostel (dinner, bed and breakfast)
Arrive in the Lake District and spend a night at your accommodation in Keswick.
Have an early breakfast at your acoomodation and then the minibus will bring you to Gatesgarth Farm for the start of the walk. You will meet your guide here and receive a briefing about the challenge ahead.
Another early rise and breakfast before being taken to Kirkstone Pass for the second day's walking.
Dates and Prices Info
Price is based on our standard package for group size 8. However, we can provide specific costings for tailor-made events on receipt of your booking request.
Discount is available for larger groups.
- Full event planning/logistics + client liaison
- Link transport at start and end of walk
- Experienced Mountaineering Instructor - ratio 1:8 staff:client
- Use of trekking poles
- 2-way radio communication
- First Aid and emergency equipment
- 2 night's accommodation: Bed and Breakfast or Hostel
- High energy food and drinks during the event
- Big discount on outdoor clothing and equipment
- Photographic highlights of your challenge on CD
- Transport to and from the Lake District.
- Pick up and drop off at Penrith Rail Station can be arranged at extra cost
If you have any questions about this activity please do not hesitate to ask.
+44 (0)17687 75337