Lake District 3000 Footers Challenge
Price from: £299.00
A challenging event tackling the Lake District's four 3000ft peaks.
The Lake District has four mountains which are over 3000 foot in height and these can be combined into a challenging walking event generally known as the Lake District 3000 Footers.
- See the highest points in England
- Breathtaking views
- Spectacular scenery
- Character building challenge
We can also offer alternative routing options based on where the group are staying in the Lake District. However, all of these peaks can be easily accessed from Keswick so this is often a good starting point.
From Keswick, Scafell Pike and Scafell are summitted at the same time via the Corridor Route, Esk Hause or Grains Gill.
Thereafter, Helvellyn is usually tackled from Swirls Car Park at Thirlmere, and Skiddaw from either Millbeck or Latrigg.
As the ascent of Skiddaw is probably easier than Helvellyn and slightly closer to Keswick, it is often the preferred option as the final peak.
The Lake District is the perfect short break destination for those who enjoy the outdoors and offers a wide variety of things to do throughout the year. It is an ideal location for challenge events and may be combined with a group trip to the Lakes for a weekend or short break.
2 nights in a guest house in Keswick (bed and breakfast only)
2 nights in a youth hostel in Keswick (dinner, bed and breakfast)
Arrive in the Lake District and spend a night at your Keswick accommodation.
Have an early breakfast at your accommodation and then a minibus will pick you up and take you to meet your guide at the start point of the first walk.
Another early rise and breakfast before finishing off the challenge on the final peaks
Dates and Prices Info
Price is based on our standard package for group size 8. However, we can provide specific costings for tailor-made events on receipt of your booking request.
Discounts are available for larger groups.
- Full event planning/logistics + client liaison
- Link transport at start and end of walk
- Experienced Mountaineering Instructor - ratio 1:8 staff:client
- Use of trekking poles
- 2-way radio communication
- First Aid and emergency equipment
- 2 night's accommodation: Bed and Breakfast or Hostel
- High energy food and drinks during the event
- Big discount on outdoor clothing and equipment
- Photographic highlights of your challenge on CD
- Transport to and from the Lake District.
- Transfer from/to Penrith Railway Station to/from Keswick accommodation can be arranged at extra cost.
David Jones, Director, Kempton Carr Croft
> Read On
Malcolm Kempton, Director, Kempton Carr Croft
> Read On
If you have any questions about this activity please do not hesitate to ask.
+44 (0)17687 75337