Trails of the Soca Front, Slovenia
Price from: £POA
Ref No: Activus 046
Winner of the 'Best experience event 2009'
Winner of the 'Best experience event 2009' at the Event Management 2010 Conference.
Activities will take place in the hills around Tolmin and in and on the river Soča. In the evening you will build a fire by the river, cook frika, pitch camp and post guards to protect us from a "surprise" attack.
'On the trails of the Soca Front' is a highly motivational one-off programme and a unique mixture of hiking, cycling, water sports, historical and cultural heritage and group challenges.
General information about the programme:
Best time of year: any time between 15 March and 1 November
Recommended number of participants: 10–20
Location: Tolmin and surrounding area
Duration of the programme: two days
Programme focus: motivation, communication, trust, leadership and team organisation
Recommended for: IT departments, management personnel, smaller business groups, management, development divisions, marketing departments, sales departments, clubs
What will the overall programme help us develop in the team?
- basics of team leadership,
- skills and new communication expertise,
- reacting and adapting to new and unfamiliar situations,
- team planning and strategy development,
- the weakest link rule,
- personal satisfaction, fun and humour.
- elasticity and flexibility of the team and individuals,
- the link between satisfaction at work and motivation for work,
- maintaining team motivation,
- effective communication,
- avoiding conflict situations,
- allocation and adaptation of team roles,
- trust and supervision of the individual and the group,
- assuming responsibility.
There are no dates currently scheduled for this activity. For latest availability and prices please contact us.
If you have any questions about this activity please do not hesitate to ask.
IT departments, management personnel, smaller business groups, management, development divisions, marketing departments, sales departments, clubs
+44 (0)17687 75337