Lake District Rock Climbing
Price from: £POA
Ref No: Activus 018
Courses in the Lake District for beginners to advanced climbers...
We offer a variety of rock climbing courses. If you are new to rock climbing or are looking to improve or enhance your skills then we can tailor a course to suit your climbing needs.
- Range of locations
- Lake District backdrop
- Different grade climbs
- Equipment provided
- Build up your confidence
For those not already hooked, the feeling of topping out on your first climb, and indeed subsequent climbs, is hard to describe. Our base in the Lake District gives us the great advantage of being close to some of the UK's best rock climbing locations, from high mountain crags to low lying outcrops. Because of this it is a fantastic place to learn or improve your skills.
We offer a full range of courses, from taster sessions and starting to climb through to learning to lead, advanced ropework and improvised rescue techniques. All our courses are available with dates to suit you.
- Shepherd's Crag (Borrowdale, near Keswick) - various grades
- Sergeant Crag Slabs (Borrowdale) - various grades
- Gimmer Crag (Near Langdale) - extreme grades
- Middlefell Buttress (Near Langdale) - easy grades
- Pavey Arc (Near Langdale) - various grades
Arrive in the Lake District and transfer to your accommodation in keswick.
After breakfast transfer to the starting point of your first climb and meet your instructor for the duration of the trip. Receive a quick health and safety briefing, get your equipment fitted and then start climbing! Transfer back to your accommodation in the evening.
Second day of climbing. Start early in the morning and you can choose to push yourself to a harder grade than yesterday or not. This is totally up to you. We recommend pushing yourslef if you are trying to optimise your abilities and solidify your new skills. Departure from the Lake District in the evening.
- Full event planning and client liaison
- 2 days rock climbing session
- Experienced outdoor instructor
- Climbing equipment (harness, ropes, karabiners etc.)
- First Aid and Safety gear
- Link transport at the start/end of each day
- 2 night's bed and breakfast accommodation
- 2 x packed lunches
- Big discount on outdoor clothing and equipment
- Transport to/from the Lake District
- Additional night's accommodation
- Evening meals
- Travel insurance
There are no dates currently scheduled for this activity. For latest availability and prices please contact us.
> Read On
If you have any questions about this activity please do not hesitate to ask.
Anyone with interests in rock climbing. We can offer courses designed for those who are very new to the sport, as well as training for more advanced participants.
+44 (0)17687 75337