Three Peaks Challenge (Premium)
Price from: £399.00
For those who want added luxury in their 3 Peaks adventure
Do the 3 Peaks in style and stay in choice accommodation during the event
- Great for corporate team building
- Ideal for older clients or couples
- Experience the mountains
- Escape from the city
The itinerary is the same with the highest peaks in Wales, England and Scotland being undertaken but rather than roughing it the whole way stay in more comfortable surroundings and really relax after the event is over.
For full information on what the event entails see our Three Peaks Challenge (Standard Package) in the Adventure Challenges listings page.
1 night's stay in a choice hotel or traditional country inn
Why not take this night at the end of the event and treat it as a celebration night?
Includes either a single, twin or double-bedded room with a 3 course evening meal and breakfast the following morning.
Doing the event on a north to south routing? Why not celebrate at the end of your Saturday-Sunday challenge by staying Sunday night at the Bryn Tyrch Inn, Capel Curig, Snowdonia - for more info click here! The food and accommodation are superb and you can start your journey back home after breakfast on Monday morning.
The group will be picked up from Glasgow Airport or Railway Station (on a north to south routing) and transported up to Glen Nevis. In the Nevis Inn Car Park our guide will give the group a health and safety briefing and then you'll begin the first leg of the challenge by heading off up the tourist track of Ben Nevis.
By the following morning if the group has been sticking to the necessary time schedule you'll be on your way down to the final peak in Wales, after having completed Scafell Pike during the night. Finish Snowdon without 4 hours to successfully complete the challenge. You'll then be taken to your accommodation for a night of celebration, some hearty food, hot showers and a comfortable bed.
After a great night's sleep and a hot breakfast the group will be transported back to a drop off point in the north west such as at Manchester Airport or Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station.
Dates and Prices Info
Price is based on our premium package for group size 8. However, we can provide specific costings for tailor-made events on receipt of your booking request.
Discount is available for larger groups.
- Transportation throughout the event
- Qualified mountaineering instructors - 1:8 staff/client ratio
- All first aid and emergency equipment
- Use of our technical outdoor equipment such as head torches and trekking poles
- 1 night quality accommodation: choice hotel or traditional country inn (including 3 course dinner, bed and breakfast)
- Food and drinks throughout the event
- Shower facilities + breakfast at end of challenge
- Photographic highlights of your event on CD
- Big discount on outdoor clothing and equipment
- Air/rail fares to Scotland / from Wales
If you have any questions about this activity please do not hesitate to ask.
+44 (0)17687 75337